My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Monday, June 8, 2009

Thing #1

Reflections on Lifelong Learning:

I personally think that once you stop learning, your life has come to an end.  The world never stops and neither should we.  As a teacher, I feel it is my responsibility to keep learning.  If I am asking my students to learn something new, then I too should be learning something new.  I consider myself pretty techno saavy, but know there are still many things I can learn.  I want to set up a webpage for my business and hope that this class will help with that.  Many things stand in my way including time and knowledge.  I plan to overcome those by taking this class and forcing myself to learn new technologies.  

1 comment:

  1. Although we won't be learning to set up a web page you will learn many tools you can use once you get one set up.

    ReplyDelete