My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing 4

Blog writing can be anything from sharing ideas about your profession, discussing topics that are in the news all the way to just discussing your life. Blogs are different for each person and each blog. People can choose to read only the blogs that interest them. You can comment on anyones blog and this makes it unique because you don't have to have access or even know the author to comment. Blogging can be used in the classroom to encourage students to write or to work on a certain topic. If they can respond on the computer, they are usually more willing to do it.

One blog that I found that peaked my interest was

Why I Don’t Assign Homework


1 comment:

  1. I agree with the homework thing. The students who do the homework are the ones who really don't need the practice. The students who don't do the homework are the ones who could use the extra practice. Sometimes I question the relevance of homework assigned. If a student has homework, I feel that it should not take a lot of time to complete. Kids have spent all day at school, I think they need to come home and have a little time to themselves.

    ReplyDelete