My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing 7

It is important to comment for many reasons, but I like for others to comment because I like for others to give me comments or ideas on what I written. I like to comment on posts because I like to encourage or share ideas that I have. If there are no comments made to posts the author sometimes loses interest and no loger posts.

I am doing well in this class. I am learning a ton and having a great time reading about what others are learning! :)

3 comments:

  1. Well, Stovall to the rescue again. I couldn't seem to find relevant feeds for my reader. So, I said to myself, self "Lets see what Stovall and Helms have found". I read your blog and followed your link to Dan's blog and have added it to my reader. Thank you. Off to steal Helm's feeds. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! It's great to know others are looking at your blog isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lisa! I'm enjoying your blog posts! I never knew there was so much blogging going on out there in cyberspace! Where have I been! This is soooo much better than email! Ha!

    ReplyDelete