My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am finished!!

Well it has been an amazing journey. As some of you know..the second week of this class I shattered my right forearm and dislocated my elbow. I had to have surgery and they put a plate and screws in. I was down a little over a week. I am pretty technology saavy, but had not done many of the things we were asked to do in this class. Needless to say...with having to use only my left hand to type and navigate, I was more than a little scared that I was not going to complete this class.
The instructions and steps were amazingly easy to follow and great fun to complete! My favorite things were probably playing with the photo programs and Google docs. I have always believed that everyone should become a lifelong learner and this is never more important than with the ever changing technology. I love to use technology with my students and this has given me many more avenues to do that. I would love to take another discovery course like this one! THANKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did great! Especially one-armed! ;-)
    I enjoyed reading your posts and I can see that you will put many of these tools to good use!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete