My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 13

http://delicious.com/lstovall
I can see this being used in the classroom when I do my webquests with my kids. I can tag bookmarks for my kids that I want them to use for their research. This will save a ton of time because most of their time is spent looking for websites! This will just help keep them focused and on task! The tags make it easier to get to the information you need. These are also used by companies to make sure their websites come up when you put in certain key words.
I added misd23things to a couple if my tags, but since my invitation has not been accepted to the wiki yet, they do not show up. I am sure when I am accepted on Monday, they will show up :)

1 comment:

  1. Delicious is one of my favorite "things". I'm never too far away from those important bookmarks we save.

    ReplyDelete