My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Tuesday, July 7, 2009


MUSEUM FOR CONTEMPORARY ART

Uploaded on February 7, 2007
by Akbar Simonse


I learned so much about Flickr! I have used picture upload sites,but nothing like Flicker! I am so excited! I picked this picture and many more like it because Geo shapes are so hard to teach. I plan on making a Promethean lesson with these pictures where the students have to label the different shapes and their parts. Pictures can teach so much more when they are real life. I can see Flickr becoming a huge part of my curriculum.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures really do engage the kids more don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using pictures in the classroom, especially with our kids. I have explained somethings until I am blue in the face - show them a picture and suddenly the light goes on...its amazing!

    ReplyDelete