My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 7a

I love the readers! It makes it so much easier to keep up with my news :)
I am an Apple girl so one if the readers I subscribed to was Infinite Thinking Machine. This particular blog keeps me up dated on what is happening with different applications. I read today that Google is trying to teach the education world how important it is to teach students how to do effective searches by what they put in the search box. This is an essential school for college courses! It took me a log time to learn how to search appropriately and I stayed up many nights just trying to find information! I hope the education world is listening!

1 comment:

  1. As a librarian I see that problem all the time. Students put the most unusual search terms in and are disappointed when the results aren't what they expect. I'm glad to hear Google is addressing that!

    ReplyDelete