My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Saturday, July 11, 2009

thing 18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ofgbTELbQ

I love youtube and have been known to spend way too much time on there. My favorite thins to look up are funny animal acts and tricks. I did find some great websites on rainforest animals (which is a unit my grade-level likes to teach). I also found a good video on how to organize closets. Because we cannot use youtube in the schools, this is not very useful for school use.
TeacherTube can be used in the school and it also has GREAT rainforest animal videos. These will be used in my classroom this year! I will also be looking for videos to support my siocial studies curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment