My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 17

Podcasts are amazing...Like I have said before, I am a MAC girl, so I have used podcasts through ITunes, but not in the ways shown to us through this website. I viewed several of the podcasts listed and have learned that I like the ones with video. The GeekEd website just got on my nerves! Too much talking and not enough information. The Jamestown one was good and I can really see my kids getting involved more with the Jamestown unit if I used this. I loved the Inova one and can see me backing up my science curriculum with them. I used podcasts to get my students engaged and their minds moving. I have used it mostly with Science topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment