My Favorite Books

  • Mr Lincoln's Way
  • Pink and Say
  • Thunder Cake
  • Chicken Sunday
  • Thank You, Mr. Falker
  • For the Love of Autumn
  • The Client
  • The Last Juror
  • The Appeal

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 14

The first wiki that I looked at was Schools in the past....While I think this was a great experience for the kids, if I did this with my kids I would want to see their names or initials so I know who posts what.
The next I looked at was Salute to Seuss. This was great! It had a ton of information that was very easy to access.
The last one I looked at was Go West. I loved this one because it was for 3rd grade which is what I teach. I can really see this being used in the classroom. My kids love to use technology, and this would allow for more of that.
Two years ago MISD set up a wiki for CTECs to share information with our campuses. While I don't get to edit it as much as I like, it is a great resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment